ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER OF KEWANEE & IRON FIREMAN PARTS
OEM Boiler Parts is the only manufacturer of genuine replacement parts for Kewanee boilers and Iron Fireman burners, as we own the drawings. We also offer quality aftermarket replacement parts for Cleaver Brooks boilers & Gordon-Piatt burners.
After Kewanee ceased production in 2002, OEM Boiler Parts purchased the following assets directly from the Kewanee factory:
- Engineering drawings (the oldest of which dates to 1914!!)
- Detailed “as-built” sales order files containing technical data for every boiler, burner, deaerator, and boiler feed tank produced since 1970
- Hundreds of original Kewanee stamping dies, weld fixtures, assembly tools, molds, etc.
- Extensive inventory of finished and semi-finished Kewanee parts
For more information on What Happened to Kewanee, click here. We also have Kewanee manuals available for free download.
As a result of 20 years of experience, and our many relationships within the boiler and burner industries, OEM Boiler Parts is pleased to be able to offer a broad array of aftermarket replacement parts for virtually any make and model of boiler and burner- including the most common aftermarket parts for Cleaver Brooks boilers and for Gordon-Piatt burners. We are very pleased to also be an authorized distributor of Siemens Combustion Control products.
When Iron Fireman ceased production of new burners on January 1, 2012, OEM Boiler Parts purchased the following assets directly from the Iron Fireman factory in order to fabricate and offer genuine original equipment Iron Fireman parts:
- Engineering drawings
- Detailed “as-built” bill of materials for all burners
- Hundreds of original Iron Fireman weld fixtures, assembly tolls, etc.
- Extensive inventory of finished and semi-finished parts
For more information on the history of Iron Fireman, click here. If you need help with replacement parts for your Iron Fireman burner please contact us. We are ready to help with all your Iron Fireman burner parts needs.
Aftermarket Boiler Parts is not an authorized sales representative of Cleaver-Brooks, Inc. or related to Cleaver-Brooks in any way, nor does Aftermarket Boiler Parts provide or manufacture any genuine, authorized or OEM Cleaver-Brooks replacement parts. Any aftermarket replacement parts for boilers sold or provided by Aftermarket Boiler Parts are manufactured by or on behalf of Aftermarket Boiler Parts and not Cleaver-Brooks. Cleaver-Brooks® is a registered trademarked owned by Cleaver-Brooks, Inc.
KewaneeTM and Iron FiremanTM are registered trademarks of Burton Mechanical Ltd. and cannot be used without express written permission.